Inclusions and Exclusions
1) Hotel Accommodation as listed
2) Daily meals as per itinerary;
3) Sightseeing and orientation tours included in the itinerary;
4) Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches;
5) English speaking guide
1) Single Sup:
(Passenger should pay the single room supplement if the companion cancels or no show or interrupts the tour.)
*If you travel alone and want to avoid single sup, you can use “Find Buddy”on our website.
2) International airfare and airport taxes,
Domestic Airfare and airport taxes:
Beijing-Shanghai(Day5): USD160/per person
Shanghai-Xi’an (Day10): USD 180/per person
Shanghai-Yichang(Day10): USD 180/per person
3) Travel Insurance;
4) Gratuity for the tour guide and driver. Paid at destination on tour mandatory;(USD $10 per person per day);
5) Meals and drinks not listed in the itinerary;
6) Personal expenses and any item not listed;
7) Optional programs;
8) China Visas;
MAKING A RESERVATION
Reservation: Please fill all the information in the booking form. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive at your destination. A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full payment must be received 3 month prior to the departure date. We reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior notice if the balance is not paid by the deadlines and you will forfeit your deposit. We reserve the right to cancel any tour and to decline to accept any person as a participant on a tour. Single supplement must be paid at the time of booking. The company will assist in finding someone to share a room but this is not guaranteed.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Air-inclusive package is 100% NON-REFUNDABLE
For land only tours:
If you cancel your tour for any reason including medical or personal, cancellation fees will apply as follows:
(1) More than 120 days before departure – 10% of tour price penalty.
(2) 120-90 days before departure- 25% of tour price penalty.
(3) 90-60 days before departure- 50% of tour price penalty.
(4) 60 days before departure – No refund.
Customers are responsible for obtaining and paying for all visas and entry documents,for meeting all health and other requirements and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders and/or requriements of the countries you will visit and for your return home.Visa and entry documents must be obtained independently prior to departure. Ali Travel will assume no responsibility whatever for passengers denied carriage by the airline or refused entry into any country.
1. Valid for USA/Canadian/Australia passport/ PR holder with English speaking tour guide service;
Ali Travel acts only as an agent and/or intermediary for independent suppliers. As a result it retains other contractors to provide transportation, accommodation and other related travel services. Ali Travel accepts no responsibility for any such losses or any additional expenses or and distress due to delays, sickness, weather, strikes or any other causes. Passengers shall be regarded as carrying his/her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. Ali Travel is not liable for any loss, injury, accident, damage, delay or expense which may arise during the tour. Passenger accepts full responsibility for losses and expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine and changes in itinerary. Ali Travel will not be held responsible if passenger carries any unlawful items or irregularities, any losses and expenses are the responsibility of the passenger. Ali Travel tour manger and driver do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property during the tour.
We strongly recommend all of our customers purchase health and trip cancellation insurance.