Terms and Conditions
Include: Expert tour coordinator, driver, accommodation and transportation as per itinerary
Exclude: 5% GST, meals, personal expenses, travel Insurance, admissions (must be prepaid), driver and tour guide gratuities ($10/day/pax), Rocky Mountaineer staff gratuities
* Limited to one medium suitcase & one carry-on luggage per person.
* 3rd & 4th are to be shared with two double beds; infant occupies a seating and tour fare applies.
* Hotel upgrade surcharge is subject to change. Upgrade hotel are non-changeable and 100% non-refundable for any cancellation once confirmed
* All hotel rooms are non-smoking. Any violation will be penalized a non-refundable cleaning fee of $350 and up
* Complimentary hotel breakfast is subject to hotel availability.
* Vancouver Night Tour: special offer “Buy One Get One Free” for guests (Value $35 per guest; Duration about 2 hours; May 1 to Sep 15). Subject to seat availability; while supplies last. Pick up at either Richmond River Rock or Vancouver Oakridge Centre.
* Stay at Sunshine Mountain Lodge from July to September 20th, deluxe room is based on one Queen and one pullout bed. If 4 people stay in one room, a surcharge of $150 will be needed to upgrade the room to a Premium room
** All train-related fees and terms are subject to the train companies’ announcement or confirmation.
(All cancellation request must be submitted in writing)
23-30 days prior to departure date – refund 70% of the tour fare
15-22 days prior to departure date – refund 50% of the tour fare
No refund within 14-day prior to departure date. No partial refund on any unused services provided in the itinerary Courtesy of Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and Pursuit
We reserved the rights to modify the itinerary without liability. Ali Travel, (hereinafter referred to as “the operator”) acts only in the capacity of agents for hotels, restaurants, airlines, train companies, bus companies or shipping lines providing transportations, hotel accommodations, meals and other services. The operator is not liable for any injury, death, loss or damage of personal property resulting from the use of the services. If the services included in the tour cannot be supplied or there are changes in an itinerary for reasons beyond the control of the operator, the operator will arrange for the provision of comparable services. Any resulting additional expenses will be payable by tour participants. Purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended.